Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Pre-Holiday Getaway

It's been a fun, relaxing, but somehow busy time this past week!

First off, the past few days have been full of organizing and researching wedding vendors to get a sense of how we should organize our budget. I've been really grateful to have some time to hash through all of the factors that'll go into our big day.


On the lettering / stationary front, I've been practicing a lot and managed to design and order a custom-return address stamp! I know it'll come in handy for all-things paper-related!


I also acquired another helpful resource: a book on wedding preparation and etiquette that has been passed down through several southern weddings here in Tennessee! My future mother-in-law gave it to me to look through and add my name to the list of brides!


For the last week or so, I got to spend time with my fiance's family in South Carolina. We stayed in a gorgeous hotel in downtown Greenville and it was fun to get to hang out with them before the upcoming Christmas craziness!


The lobby and downtown area were festive and it was a nice way to get into the holiday spirit!



We went out to eat, enjoyed each other's company, played games, and even got to rest a bit (quel suprise!).



It was a nice, quick getaway, and great to touch base and get to chat about wedding-related-excitement. Can't wait to celebrate the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment