Monday, May 29, 2017

Our Engagement Photos

Our engagement photos are in and I am over the moon!

Ben and I went through a long process of looking at ALL of the shots that we took with our photographer (credit to David Flores Productions) and finally settled on a reasonable number that we liked... there were seriously SO many to choose from!

So here are a few of them for you to enjoy!

We got to take pictures in the very theater where Ben popped the question (click here for the story, incase ya missed it!)! We took a few in the house...


And a few onstage...


I couldn't resist throwing a few dance-y poses into the mix...



And then we roamed the streets of downtown Nashville, and ended up climbing up on the pedestrian bridge...




I am oh-so happy with how they turned out! Ben was such a gentlemen to indulge me in such an extensive shoot, but I am ever-grateful for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment