Monday, May 8, 2017

Upcoming: My Bridal Appointment (the first of several)

Photo by Laura Fenwick (2014)
I'm so excited to announce that I'll be going to my first wedding dress appointment next weekend! What a dream, I can't believe the time is finally here!

I've decided, however, that I don't want to do the whole shebang in one go. I'm planning three phases of shopping:

1 - An informal private appointment with my mom.

2 - An informal, much less private fitting with any of my dance buddies who want to come along!

3 - A somewhat-more-formal (but it's me, so still pretty informal) fitting with my bridesmaids, my mom, and my future mother-in-law!

And a possible (and honestly, VERY likely) fourth phase of me going through options for hours on my own...

I'M SO EXCITED. A few months ago I thought I had a very clear idea of what I was looking for in a dress, but these days (as I'm actually having to narrow it down to THE one) I'm not as sure anymore! I'll just have to wait and see what I'm drawn to in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment