Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wedding in the Works: Getting the Basics in Order!

Hey y'all!

So much in the works right now with wedding planning! It's been a very busy time but we are still finding time to get a little bit of planning done through it all.


New for now...

I've officially finished creating our save the dates and will be sending them out later this summer! After going through several drafts I've finally settled on a design I like. Perfectionism can be a blessing and a curse... but I'm really happy with what I've come up with!

I'm currently in conversation with a local florist who I know personally. She has a lot of great ideas and seems eager to work with me to make something really personal to Ben and I for our big day! I'll post some inspiration pictures soon!

I've done lots of research on photographers and finally have reached out to a few that I'm interested in. Spending hours sorting through local photographers' wedding portfolios is truly a labor of LOVE for me!

I've reached out to a videographer who I also know personally and am hoping to get to work with him! His work makes me tear up every time I watch an online trailer!

I've reached out to a DJ for our big evening. I met him back at the Pink Bride Event and was very impressed with his level of engagement and expertise. I am hoping for a wild, fun dance party... I think it'll be a good time. :)

I'm starting to get some basic information together for our rehearsal dinner as well. General where, when, who, and style!

There's so much going on but I'm absolutely loving every step of the process! More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment