Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Four Years Together!

Wow, what an immense honor it is to tall y'all that my fiance, Ben, and I have been huggin', smoochin', and sayin' "I love you" for over four years now!

Our actual anniversary passed about a week-and-a-half ago over Mothers' Day weekend. We were spending some quality time with our respective mothers and didn't have much of a chance to celebrate until this past weekend. That happened to be the day that I went to my first bridal appointment, by the way! Who would've thought of that four years ago? (I would say, "not me," but I had a good feeling about this guy...)

Life has been so hectic lately, I'm so glad we finally had a few hours to sit down together and have a nice meal. We went to a local restaurant, Rolf & Daughters and were able to sit outside under some cafe-style lights on a warm Sunday night. We feasted on some sourdough bread with seaweed butter (de-LISH, y'all!), steak tartare, a few veggie platters, the BEST non-fried chicken I've ever tasted, and fresh-made mafalde pasta. What a delectable spread it was!


I am so grateful to be ENGAGED to this sweet guy, and I love our life together! Cheers to many more laughs, smooches, and years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment