Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Lettering Event: Paper and Ink Arts Storefront Grand Opening!

So I just got back from the Paper and Ink Arts storefront grand opening!


This is my number one resource for calligraphy supplies, I had no idea when I first got into lettering that one of the main supply companies in the US was located right here in Nashville!

Nibs on nibs on nibs
The storefront looks so gorgeous! I'm used to tip-toeing through the back supply room, trying not to get in the way. They've done a really incredible job and I'm so excited to stop by on the regular! (I'm sure they will be happy to have me out of their way now!) :D

So many I can barely choose!
I love looking around at all of the envelopes they have posted to find some inspiration! There are some really incredible lettering-artists out there!



I'm well-stocked with new supplies and ready to get practicing!




Also, where can I get one of these oversized oblique holders for my office???


No comments:

Post a Comment