Friday, July 6, 2018

Our Wedding

Y'all, I can hardly believe it but our wedding day is just around the corner!

I have been hard at work on all sorts of projects: final vendor logistics, purchasing and putting together items, working on many crafty DIY projects, and relishing the time I have to plan and enjoy this stage of life. It truly has been a full time job for the last month or so, but I'm grateful to be able to invest my time, intention, and effort into something so momentous.

There has been lots in the works, so much that I (obviously) haven't been able to keep up with all of it on the blog! I also wanted to be careful of over-sharing... since most of the people who read this are probably my wedding guests I don't want to show off ALL of the things I've been working on and have no elements of surprise when the big day finally comes.

So I guess this is probably my last wedding planning post. It's been such a fun ride and I'm glad that I took the time along the way to thoroughly document and share my experience. I'm planning to make this blog into a little memento book to keep with all of our wedding planning memorabilia... but ultimately I'm ready to enjoy all the fruits of my labor, experience the whirlwind that will be our wedding, and then sink into married life. I'm ready to turn the page and move on to focusing on my marriage, my friendships, and my career more fully. I am looking forward to cultivating my married life with just as much thoughtfulness and intention as I have put into planning our wedding.

Thank you for reading and supporting me during this very special time. I am so humbled by the love I have felt from my community and I truly will never forget it.

All my love to you,
(Soon-to-be) Mrs. Hoback

No comments:

Post a Comment