Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Catering: Our Tasting was a Success!

Hey y'all!

About a week ago, Ben and I had the pleasure of enjoying a complimentary food tasting together with our (at the time)-prospective caterer. We were SOLD pretty quickly on this vendor and locked in our wedding date with them!

We arrived to a beautifully set up tasting room and were greeted by our correspondent, the operations manager, AND the head chef throughout the course of the meal. We felt like absolute VIP's; it was a very warm welcome!


We tried a few DELICIOUS small bites...

(which I remembered to snap a picture of)

A tasty salad -- and, y'all, I'm not usually a salad gal AT. ALL. But this was amazing...

(which I only remembered to take a picture of after having eaten 75% of it!)
And a few main dishes and side options for our meal!

...which I COMPLETELY forgot to snap a picture of before they had all disappeared! I guess as we became more and more enthusiastic about the food, my documenting-memory went out the window more and more... whoops!

Overall we are so excited and satisfied about the quality of this company's work! Everything was flavorful and they really did a good job of satisfying all of our specific requests and needs.

Ben and I had originally been considering trying to make a theme for our food, but we sort of decided to forgo that idea because of budget and because what they presented was just SO. DARN. GOOD. Theme or not: as long as it's tasty, we're happy... and boyyyy are we happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment