Thursday, August 24, 2017

End of Summer Wedding Update!

Hi Y'all!

I have SO many plans to share from a summer FULL of wedding planning progress! Here's an overview of our most recent strides.

First off, I’ve found that having my wedding plans laid out on paper has been a great tool to organize my thoughts. Having a separate page for each component of the day is helping me tackle all of the necessary logistics for our wedding!



Now about the vendors...

Photography - We've booked a highly recommended Nashville wedding photographer. I love her style and look and I'm so excited to work with her. I think that the photos we have from are big day are going to be some of the most special details to me for years to come.

Videography - Similarly, we've booked a stellar videographer to create a highlight film and ceremony film from our wedding. I get such a sweet rush of joy whenever I watch wedding videos, so I'm over the moon to be able to hire a pro!

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen - We have selected our wedding parties and will be inviting them to stand beside us very soon. I've already made the cards and am working on envelopes and writing messages to each of my girls!

Music - We are in the final stages of booking a DJ for our post-dinner wild dance party! I'm also in discussion with a few musician friends to see if we can have some live instrumentals for the ceremony. We shall see, exciting options though!

Guest List - We are working hard to narrow down our guest list and have begun collecting addresses for...

Save the Dates - I've long-since designed these babies, and am working with a local printer to see if we can't have some sort of fancy printing options. I've got my envelopes picked out and am ordering them as soon as we solidify our guest list!

That’s all for the moment! Lots in the works and I’m so thrilled to be moving forward with our plans! Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment