Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wedding Update: The Basics are Coming Together!

Hey Friends! Life has been so crazy these past few weeks but I've got a little bit of a break from the craziness and I'm so excited to share our most recent wedding plans with you!

I've got a couple of things are the works currently...

  • Our engagement photos are being finalized and turned out so beautifully! I can't wait to share them with you!
  • I've booked our sweet day-of coordinator who will help with all of the random odds and ends that I won't want to have to deal with on our big day.
  • We are in the process of talking to a prospective caterer.
  • And I'm about to write a potential officiant to see if he's available for the day!
  • I'm changing my mind YET AGAIN on how I want our save the dates to look. I swear, this is probably the sixth revision... I've gotten lots of practice in the meantime!
  • Meanwhile I'm doing plenty of research on photographers and videographers. I've got a few top choices but it's hard to set things in motion when we are still so far away from the big day!


It's so interesting: I've been musing about different possibilities for our big day for such a long time and now that it's finally time to narrow all of these ideas down to just THE one that will be, planning doesn't seem quite as daunting as I was expecting...

That said, I still have a lot of work to do. We are definitely ahead of schedule but with as crazy as life has been lately I know I have to stay super proactive!

Hope y'all are well and I promise to post more as things come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment