Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Latest in Lettering: Wedding Table Stationary!

Hi All! I am SO excited to announce my most recent lettering project / commission! I'm going to be working on the table-stationary for my cousin's wedding! Place cards, table cards, etc!


Since my cousin reached out to me I have been practicing as much as possible, and trying out some different looks and ideas. I haven't had a table card commission yet, so I threw together a few images and examples this weekend. I've been playing with a few different scripts, although my new Hannah Script (formerly Swirling Script) has been the focus of most of my practice.

I may have been watching The Office this weekend while practicing...
I'm so excited and honored to help out with such a special day! Looking forward to sharing more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment