Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Wedding Floral Plan

I'm so happy to tell you all that I met with our florist the other day and we have a strong, beautiful bloom-plan for our big day!

A while ago I posted a few floral inspiration boards to fill you in on the general look I'm going for. Lots of greenery... lush, draping arrangements (nothing too angular or pointy)... and mostly large white blooms with a few blue accents!

In preparation for our meeting, I put together a PDF outlining all of the different floral components we will need for our big day. I wrote out a master list, an itemized list (the total number of arrangements and how they will be used and reused throughout the day), vase ideas, centerpiece inspiration, and bridal bouquet inspiration.


We met at an adorable French grocery and coffee shop. I had no idea this place existed in Nashville and I'm so glad my florist friend recommended it! I have a feeling I'll end up becoming a regular customer here!


The owner was charming and accommodating: a Frenchman dedicated to good customer service, authentic ingredients (imported from France), and an overall quality experience. I enjoyed a cup of tea and a sandwich made of a freshly-baked baguette and imported French Brie and ham. So simple, but honestly the best sandwich I've had in a long time!

My florist friend and I chatted about centerpieces, garlands, the bridal bouquet, and more. Sharing inspiration photos and chatting about the style and look of the day was such a joy! She was happy to hear about all of my plans and ideas, and had several suggestions that I hadn't even considered! I think we've got a pretty solid floral plan, and I'm so excited to work with her and can't wait to see what she crafts for our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment