Friday, May 25, 2018

Bridal Shower #2: A Floral Soiree in Wisconsin!!

Y'all, I am so lucky! Not only did I get to have TWO bridal showers, but they were both AMAZING!


My future mother-in-law came in for the weekend of my Wisconsin shower. She is getting to know my family and extended family a lot during this special pre-wedding season! We all got to spend the weekend catching up, talking about wedding plans, looking through old photos, going out to eat, and just enjoying each other's company!


When the day of the shower came, we got ready and drove to my Godmother's beautiful home! She hosted the event and put all of it together...


...with the help of my mom. The setting was so beautiful, and I had a really wonderful time!


There was so much delectable food served on the most BEAUTIFUL Chintz china! I hope to host and have a spread this GORGEOUS one day!


There were chicken salad croissants, ham salad toasts, cheese & crackers (a Wisconsin staple), petit fours, chocolate strawberries, macaroons, lemon shortbread cookies, chocolate candies, and plenty of mimosas!

We played a few fun games: a wedding word-search and a trivia quiz featuring some challenging questions about my wedding, engagement, and relationship with Ben!


Then came the presents! There were so many and all of them were so lovely and thoughtful! There were plenty of beautiful cards as well!


And after it all, there were surprise cupcakes!


I'm so grateful for everyone who made it to the shower, and for those who were checking in and supporting me from afar!

(My mom took this photo)
It was truly so kind of my Godmother and mom to host such a beautiful event for me, and for everyone to be present for such a special time in my life! Thank you to all involved and looking forward to the months ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment