Monday, February 6, 2017

Signed, Sealed, Delivered - We've Booked Our Venue

Hey Y'all!

Sorry for the long absence. It's been a crazy, hectic, somewhat-tragic, mostly-joyful couple of weeks but I'm excited to be back into the swing of things at last. Anyone else feeling like 2017 is a doozy so far?

Either way, things are looking up! I'm so excited to announce that Ben and I have booked our wedding venue! We couldn't be happier with our decision and can't believe that we were able to find a place that feels so personal to us, but also feels extravagant enough to host our big day! Who knew THAT was possible, based on the fact that half of our team is a professional starving-artist ;)


I'm so relieved to have the exact when and where nailed down. I listened to “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” on repeat for several days afterwards. Ideally we were hoping to be able to have our wedding in the fall or spring, but because of our work schedules we settled on a date in the middle of the summer 2018. That Tennessee heat won't hold us back!

Believe it or not, we managed to find a place that is...
  • Significant for both of us as a couple and our history together
  • Falls in line with our priorities about what type of organization we want to support
  • Represents and promotes something that brings us together and even symbolically matches how our personalities intersect (in my view, at least; Ben would never say something so conceptually sentimental)

I know that may sound oddly-esoteric, crazy, and super vague, but I'll explain myself a bit more thoroughly when the time comes to announce our location. Thanks for reading and sticking with me and us as we plan our big day!

Sending love, prayers, and good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment