Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Coming Soon: Our Engagement Photoshoot!


I am so EXCITED to announce that we will be taking our engagement photos this weekend! My uber-talented friend, David, is photographing us and we couldn't be happier!

We are coming up with a list of iconic downtown Nashville sites, I'm hoping we can stop by a few during our time together :) Nashville is such a sweet, beautiful city. I've been gathering inspiration for a while now and it'll be so fun to actually have some really nice shots of Ben and me together!

Inspiration pdf... some dance-y options included above! If nothing, else, we will have some hilarious outtakes! Haha!

I just sent out a long email to both boys (my guy and our photographer friend) about outfit ideas, timeline, possible locations, and free food (I'm buying them lunch). I also made a pdf with inspiration images and notes to share with them. I included potential pose ideas, mood inspiration, and some silly ideas as well. Can't WAIT!

I'll keep you posted, xoxo!

PS - Click below to check out my photo inspiration Pinterest board!

Engagement Photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment