Thursday, February 9, 2017

Getting Crafty: Valentine's Day Cards!

Since V-day is less than a week away, I decided to make some silly cards with my new Finetec Pearlescent Palette...


This palette is absolutely my favorite right now! Easy to work with, shimmery and beautiful, travel-friendly... what more could a busy lettering lady ask for?

I decided that I wanted to make a few cards that were playful and silly. Cards that take themselves too seriously feel kinda foreign to me, so I went ahead and had some fun with them...


Feeling accomplished for actually making something rather than just spending hours practicing with little or nothing to show for it!

(If anyone out there is interested in a custom card, just write me! A contact form is located in the panel to the right.)

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment