Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gettin' Organized in Style (style is attempted anyways)

I have so been looking forward to wedding planning for SO long, but I wanted to go ahead and made sure that I accomplished a few things first, regarding our engagement.

First, I wanted to make sure that I got some nice rest and me-time at home. It feels nice to sink back into domestic life after being in rigorous dance-survival mode for quite some time. So step one was give myself time to sip on some coffee, read a few of my favorite blogs, listen to some music, and really just give myself time to settle into relaxation mode.


Next on the priority list has been making and writing thank you notes to those who either made a long trip or helped out specially with Ben's big proposal. I quickly lettered a few unique thank you cards in a whimsical modern script, and then stamped them with a stamp and silver in that I had gotten at Paper Source the day before!


Still in the process of writing these, but I've got a good head start!

Next I uncovered and dusted off something I've been hiding away for a few months: the Southern Weddings Planner! I was first introduced to Southern Weddings when one of Ben's sisters got married, and after browsing their blog for only a few days I was sold on buying the planner! I stashed it away, knowing that it would be useful in the future!


And lastly (for now), I used another stamp to make some quick and easy stationary to add to the binder. I figured buying a stamp, ink, and regular card stock would be much more affordable than investing in stationary. I like how they turned out!


I'm off to finish thank you notes and address a few envelopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment