Monday, November 14, 2016

The Big News

So a big reason why I'm starting this blog in the first place is because... I JUST GOT ENGAGED! Aaaand knowing myself I am going to enjoy mulling over and possibly stressing about every little minute detail and there for every ounce of information about wedding planning is going to seem like utter and complete gold that I'm going to want to share with the entire world. Knowing this about myself, this blog is an attempt to spare my sweet Facebook friends the constant wedding jabber that will undoubtedly occupy the greater part of my consciousness.

Also, it'll be nice to look back and read over the process in the future. Or cringeworthy, depending on whether or not my writing improves...so probably cringeworthy.

So.

This blog is going to be an onslaught of wedding planning and domestic wannabe-ism. We'll start with the proposal... [see next post]

No comments:

Post a Comment